EMOJI:- A small digital image or icon used to express an idea or emotion in electronic communication.
The first emoji was created in 1999 by a team working on Japanese mobile phone provider i-mode’s messaging features. Originally meaning ‘pictograph’, it literally means ‘picture’ (e) and ‘character’ (moji).
The word ’emoji’ was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2013.
Lets check out the emoji you’re probably using wrong and probably sending the wrong signals..!!!
1.This is supposed to represent a regular singer.Don’t confuse with this guy
2. The upcoming two girls meant to represent the Bunny Girl, a symbol used in Japan associated with sex appeal, the women with bunny ears are more commonly used to show excitement and happiness
3. Don’t overthink about the next one — this is just a hole.
4. The dizzy emoji with crossed eyes is often used to mean ‘dead’ or astonished
5. Believe it or not, he’s bowing. He is not thinking something serious…He is just bowing
6. This girl is actually an information desk person but most people think the girl flicking her hair is used to represent sassiness.
7. It’s a roasted sweet potato. Don’t take it in a wrong manner
9. This one is grimacing emoji
The above two emojis are often used interchangeably. Both tend to generally be used to show awkwardness, nervousness, cringing or excitement.
10. This one is used when you’re celebrating something.
11. It is the same face as Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes, but with a single drop of sweat on one side of the face.
A rarely used emoji, as few people look this happy while sweating.
12. Next one is often used to show anger, an evil mask or the devil, it actually represents a Japanese Ogre called Namahage in Japanese folklore that wards off evil spirits from homes.
13. This one is hilarious..It’s a bookmark,Don’t use this as a gift card or a gift tag